MANGO’s vision is as follows:
- To incorporate our tradition and culture through our activities and events that enable us to get nostalgically immersed in those wonderful thoughts of our days back at home
- To provide a forum for its members to meet and exchange views and to foster friendship, goodwill, and understanding.
- To provide opportunities for cultural, and entertainment activities of its members and encourage them to participate and take leadership in all activities of the Association.
- To co-operate with similar organisations to conduct/organise programs of common interest for the members to meet together and exchange ideas, views, and opinion in this otherwise busy world
- To identify and recognise Malayalee talents and skills, that they may be mobilised for the enhancement of professional and career developments
- To organise a network of Keralites of different age groups to constantly communicate, share, and update their knowledge base
A few of MANGO’s objectives include:
- To promote and foster a healthy relationship and goodwill in social and cultural areas among the Malayalees
- To support humanitarian and charitable causes and mobilise funds for assistance to the distressed and deserving
- To act as an agency for collection of funds and mobilisation of other forms of assistance and support for humanitarian and charitable causes and transmit such funds and assistance to the distressed and deserving areas and people.
- To provide practical information on moving to and living in Gosford and/or Sydney to aspiring students, professionals and their families, and to provide necessary assistance to them to get settled on their arrival in Gosford.
- To promote language & cultural values of Malayalees